Minor Injuries

Minor Injuries Units are the best place to treat problems such as:-
- sprains and strains
- minor fractures
- severe wounds
- burns and scalds
- head injuries (where the person has not been unconscious)
- insect and animal bites and stings, and -minor eye injuries

If you need the help of a Minor Injuries Unit, please phone NHS 111 first and they will direct you to the most appropriate unit in the county.