Welcome to our practice website. The Roseland Peninsula is one of the most beautiful parts of Cornwall and we feel extremely privileged to serve our community here. We are one of Cornwall’s smallest General Practices and consequently are able to offer the sort of personalised service that our patients appreciate.
Our main surgery is at Portscatho but we also run busy branch sites at St Mawes and Tregony. We hope this website will provide a useful introduction to our team and answer any questions that you may have. We are glad to take on new patients from the surrounding area and regularly see holiday makers too.
- NEW TELEPHONE SYSTEM
- August 2016 - Newsletter
- Flu Clinic - Fri 23rd September, APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE TO BOOK NOW
- June 2016 - Newsletter
- May 2016 - Newsletter
- Volunteer Cornwall - Welcome Home Scheme
- Lifesaver Interactive Link
- Map of Defibrillator locations on the Roseland
- DEFIBRILLATOR LOCATIONS
- EEFO Survey - Aged 13-19? We want your feedback!